Postpartum Belly Binding not only aides in the physical closing of the womb, but can also be emotionally supportive. The ancient tradition, practiced throughout many cultures of the world, uses a long & narrow piece of fabric to wrap the abdomen.
I am pleased to have partnered with BelliBind as a trained specialist to support your physical, emotional, & spiritual well-being during this sacred time in your life. The BelliBind service is more than just a wrap, its an experience! Enjoy full relaxation to promote a smoother recovery.
“OUR GOAL IS TO PUT A DENT IN AMERICAS POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION EPIDEMIC BY PUTTING THE RECOVERY OF THE MOTHER FIRST.”
Benefits Of Belly Binding
- Speeds up the healing of the uterus & lessen the discomfort of postpartum contractions
- Encourages the internal organs to return to their usual place
- Relieves stagnant blood, water retention, & gas
- Improves circulation which may reduce the likelihood of blood clots
- Aides in the healing separation of the abdominal muscles
- Maintains posture support for breastfeeding
- May provide comfort for anxiety & Postpartum Depression