Postpartum Belly Binding not only aides in the physical closing of the womb, but can also be emotionally supportive. The ancient tradition, practiced throughout many cultures of the world, uses a long & narrow piece of fabric to wrap the abdomen.
I am pleased to have partnered with BelliBind as a trained specialist to support your physical, emotional, & spiritual well-being during this sacred time in your life. The BelliBind service is more than just a wrap, its an experience! Enjoy full relaxation to promote a smoother recovery.
“OUR GOAL IS TO PUT A DENT IN AMERICAS POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION EPIDEMIC BY PUTTING THE RECOVERY OF THE MOTHER FIRST.”
Benefits Of Belly Binding
- Speeds up the healing of the uterus & lessen the discomfort of postpartum contractions
- Encourages the internal organs to return to their usual place
- Relieves stagnant blood, water retention, & gas
- Improves circulation which may reduce the likelihood of blood clots
- Aides in the healing separation of the abdominal muscles
- Maintains posture support for breastfeeding
- May provide comfort for anxiety & Postpartum Depression
Postpartum Belly Binding Available In These Cities
Arcadia, Covina, Claremont, Eagle Rock, Glendora, La Cañada Flintridge, Los Feliz, Monrovia, Montrose, Pasadena, San Dimas, San Marino, Sierra Madre, Walnut, West Covina, and other cities in Los Angeles & Orange Counties. If you do not see your city listed here please contact me to make arrangements.