Postpartum Belly Binding not only aides in the physical closing of the womb, but can also be emotionally supportive. The ancient tradition, practiced throughout many cultures of the world, uses a long & narrow piece of fabric to wrap the abdomen.
Pregnancy is a major change to your body and will take time and a lot of rest to heal. Whether the birth was vaginal or cesarean, binding the postpartum belly can assist in returning everything to its original state.
Binding can also be beneficial to those who have suffered loss via miscarriage, still birth, or abortion.
Benefits Of Belly Binding
- Speeds up the healing of the uterus & lessens the discomfort of postpartum contractions
- Encourages the internal organs to return to their initial place in the body
- Relieves stagnant blood, water retention, & gas
- Improves circulation which may reduce the likelihood of blood clots
- Aides in healing separation of the abdominal muscles
- Maintains posture support for breastfeeding
- Promotes deep breathing
- May provide comfort for anxiety & Postpartum Depression
Belly Binding In Home Service – $200
*Sliding Scale Rates Available
You will learn how to bind your postpartum belly in the comfort of your own home. A partner or family member may join the session for extra support.
- Learn 3 different techniques for binding including the popular Malaysian method, Bengkung Binding.
- Belly Binding Fabrics for you to keep
- Firming Belly Paste – 10 applications
- Email or Phone support